Monday, May 16, 2016

Home


Hello Everyone! It's Lucyna here! Today I'd like to share with you a journal page I have recently made. As I am moving soon, all I can think about now is my new home.

I started with gluing some old book scraps to my page and painting all in green.


Next I stamped some some charts images with black ink.


Then a flowery frame was stamped and heat embossed. I have also added some stenciled Inka Gold metal gloss paint.


After that I draw and fussy cut the letters, roofs and flowers. I have added some stamping and outlining to embellish the page. 



I hope I have inspired you to be creative and join our current challenge. We are always happy to see you at Mixed Media Mojo.

                                                      

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful page, I love the little roofs !

    May you enjoy many, many happy times in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page - good luck and happiness to you in your new home.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful Lucyna, love the little roofs you've added to the word home and what a fabulous background! Thanks for sharing it, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete