Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Fabric Stamped Panel~Wednesday October 22

Hello! Happy Wednesday!

So happy you have dropped by today. Kim here from TangledBlueRose.
The time is flying by! Can you believe how fast October has gone by? Not fast enough for the kiddos though!

You still have about 9 days to join our Challenge this month. Have lots of fun with this theme, Fall or Halloween with the twist use fabric.

Today I'd like to share with you a canvas I made. I wanted to make something to hang up in the window. So I thought I would play with fabric and stamping.


This was a piece of crinoline fabric I had. I cut a piece and started stamping. The black images I used Jet Black Archival ink. The fencing at the bottom and bottom border are stamped with Distress Ink, Vintage Photo. I painted the sky using a water brush and Distress Ink. I added the orange touches using Distress Paint.  I love the natural edge the fabric has!

The bats, ghost, and witch stamps are Unity. The sentiment is Inkadinkado. The fence and border is Hampton Arts. The crow is Recollections.

I really love how the texture of the fabric comes through. Have fun stamping and try new surfaces, it is amazing what you might discover along the way!

Don't forget, come link up your art with us and see if you will be the next Mojo Diva!

Have a fabulous day!
~kim

2 comments:

  1. what a fun piece of art to hang in your window. I have some small pieces of crinoline - I should find them and try stamping on it.

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just really enjoy everything about this. The stamping is really incredible!

    ReplyDelete