Thursday, June 5, 2014

MMM Challenge #1 Recap

Hi there! Amber here with another art journal spread for our first challenge! Have you been thinking about what you're going to do for this challenge? I've been loving visiting your blogs and seeing all the amazing things you guys are creating! As a quick recap, this month's challenge is to use 2 different mediums and 2 different stamps.


This is a busy little page, don't you think? LOL! Obviously I was in my zone and just about put everything on this page I could reach! I've got acrylic paint on the background over a layer of gesso, stamps, washi tape, patterned paper, torn up pieces of a box, stickers, you name it. 

Click to enlarge

Don't be scared to try this challenge if you've never tried mixed media before!
I guarantee you'll love it :) Hop on over to the original challenge post for details and the linky list. Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. Seriously, awesome work! I am so used to you at Verve, I had no idea you did MM!! You go girl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! I haven't been doing it for too long so you haven't missed much lol ;)

      Delete